Monday, December 28, 2009

Easy sewing for little ones: Chef Hats

Chef hats seem to make every kiddo kitchen creation a culinary masterpiece. :) My trio had outgrown their old hats and I was so excited to make them new ones. They took about an hour each. Very easy, very fun sewing! Not a great project for kiddos to sew because of the gathering, but a fun one to surprise them with. :)

Amongst all the Christmas gifts, I was thankful that these homemade creations were a favorite.

The tutorial at Skip to my Lou is so great that I am not going to try to recreate the wheel. I did mine a little differently, but I love her easy to follow directions. I hope you enjoy!

Since the aprons weren't quite finished, I am aiming to have them as a Valentine's Day gift. :)

1 comment:

  1. super cute. love the fabric. and oh boy, that abigail. when did she turn 16?

    ReplyDelete