Monday, January 4, 2010

homemade thank you gift for under $10

We were given a very special gift a few months ago, time alone! My sister, brother-in-law, and parents all joined forces to keep our kids while we went away for the weekend. Well for those of you who know us well will remember, that weekend away is why we have our youngest twins. :)
Since gratitude is one of my favorite emotions to express, I savor working on little thank you gifts. This one was for my sister. It's just a simple bag from your local craft store, a little love, inspiration, needle and thread.

After I delivered the bag, my sister added a big button to keep the front closed, which made it even cuter. The inspiration came from this book:


It is a fun, easy read that will have you looking for places to stitch. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Still love that bag. I've been meaning to ask you where you got the pattern. I'll see if our library has that book.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete